Afscheidssymposium: From bed to bench and back to the future: Huntington’s disease
Professor Raymund Roos neemt afscheid en dat wordt met een mooi symposium, in het LUMC gemarkeerd op 26 oktober 2018.
Het symposium heeft een aantal vooraanstaande internationale sprekers:
- Dr S.J. Booij, CWZ Hospital Nijmegen
- Prof.dr W.P. Achterberg, PHEG, LUMC
- Prof.dr B.R. Bloem, Parkinson Center Nijmegen, Radboud University
- Prof.dr G. Bernhard Landwehrmeyer, FRCP University Hospital Department of Neurology, Ulm (D)
- D. Craufurd, department of Genetics, University of Manchester (UK)
- Dr R. Reilmann, George-Huntington Institute, Münster (D)
- Dr N. A. Aziz, LUMC, department of Neurology/DZE, Bonn (D)
- Prof. A. Durr, Pitié-Salpetrière, Paris (F)
- Dr K. Kieburtz, University Rochester Medical Centre, Rochester (USA)
- Prof. S. Tabrizi, Huntington's Disease Center at University College London (UK)
- Prof.dr A. Tibben, department of Clinical Genetics, LUMC
- Prof.dr J.J. van Hilten, department of Neurology, LUMC
- Dr W.M.C. van Roon-Mom, department of Clinical Genetics. LUMC
- Prof.dr J.J.G.M. Verschuuren, department of Neurology, LUMC
Are you interested in future trends in healthcare and therapy of neurodegenerative disorders? Based on experience in Huntington’s disease gathered over the last 40 years? In this course speakers will address the developments in the care of patients with chronic disease in their final stages and the care of individual patients during the course of their disease. We will also discuss the patient within the family system as a network of care. Continue reading for further/more information.
Neurologists, clinical genetics and for those who are in training
Confirmed: VKGN 6 points, NVN 5 points and ABC1 6 points
For more information and registration please go to:
This course is endorsed by the Dutch Society for Movement Disorders.