WFN biedt Educational Grants voor jonge neurologen
To further its mission to "foster quality neurology and brain health worldwide", the WFN is this year offering up to 6 grants of $25,000 with a maximum spend of $100,000.
Research Projects that will be considered for funding include the following::
- Education (eg, research on neurologic education and patient education). Please note that grants related to the funding or creation of neurological residency or fellowship training programs will not be awarded
- Improvement of neurologic services
- Regional collaboration
- Disease-based projects. Please note that pure laboratory ("bench research") projects are out of the scope of this grant program
• Application due by 3 April, 2020
• Applicants will be notified in due course after closing date.
To apply for a grant please click the following link: https://www.wfneurology.org/educational-grants